Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Finals and house


2 down, 2 to go! Jon is halfway done with finals...his LAST set of finals for Law School (thank God!) Jacob and I are so proud of him for working so hard.


We are also thrilled to have found a home to rent in Tustin! For those of you who know Dan and Crystal Bakker, we are going to be renting their house! We are so excited because it is SUCH a beautiful house. We know Jacob is going to love playing in the Bakker boys' old play room.


2 weeks from tomorrow, our families will be arriving in C-ville for graduation! Woohoo!

4 comments:

Renee said...

Congrats on the house! I'm sure that's a load off your mind ...

Heidi said...

So exciting! I am so happy you will be just down the street.

christy said...

Congratulations Jon! We're so happy for all of you!

Wallace said...

Way to go, Jon. What firm are you working at? My business is selling to law firms. Maybe I'll run into you.

--Rian (rianjkennedy@yahoo.com)